This summer, we asked Americans a very important question, is a hot dog considered a sandwich?
Survey says…no, a hot dog is NOT a sandwich. Only 36% of those we surveyed consider a hot dog a sandwich, while the other 64% agree a hot dog is a unique type of food. Either way you slice it, summer is a time for sunshine, barbecues, frozen treats, and cash back!
We also took a look at the top states that purchase the most hot dogs, with Oklahoma beating out a few of its Midwest neighbors. New Hampshire takes the lead in firing up the most hamburgers, while Vermont is cooling off with the highest overall ice cream purchases. Discover more fun facts below:
No matter how you’re spending your summer months, don’t forget to earn cash back on purchases when you start with Ibotta.