Provide your body with the nutrients it needs by completing the Whole30 challenge.
What is the Whole30 Program?
Whole30 has been changing lives since 2009, when Melissa Hartwig blogged about a 30-day life-changing dietary experiment she recently completed. Since then, millions of people have transformed their health, habits, and relationship with food through the Whole30 program; eliminating cravings, improving energy and sleep, relieving medical symptoms, and losing weight healthfully and sustainably. Now, Ibotta wants to help!
What are the rules?
The biggest guideline to live by is to eat moderate portions of meat, seafood, and eggs; lots of vegetables; some fruit; plenty of natural fats; and herbs, spices, and seasonings. Unprocessed foods with few ingredients are your best friend. Now the tough part…the following foods are ones you must avoid for 30 days:
- Added sugar, real or artificial
- Grains (wheat, rye, barley, oats, corn, rice, millet, etc.)
- Legumes (beans of any kind, peas, chickpeas, lentils, and peanuts). No peanut butter either!
- All forms of soy
- Carragreenan, MSG, or Sulfites (check the labels of your food)
- Baked goods, junk foods, or treats with “approved” ingredients
One last rule, don’t step on the scale or take body measurements for 30 days.
Get Cash with Ibotta Offers:
- Barnana Bites, earn $1.00 cash back
- Chosen Foods Products, earn up to $4.50 cash back
- Crab Classic, earn $.75 cash back
- Bolthouse Farms Plant Protein Milk, earn $2.00 cash back
- Mighty Organic Meat Snacks, earn $2.50 cash back
- Tyson Refrigerated Fully Cooked Chicken, earn $1.50 cash back
In addition to these in-store offers, Ibotta has also partnered with Blue Apron, Thrive Market, and Vitacost to offer cash back on every order. These delivery services provide you with all the healthiest ingredients, products, and supplements delivered straight to your door.
- Baked Buffalo Chicken Meatballs, via Physical Kitchness
- Chicken Broccoli Cauliflower Rice Casserole, via Paleo Gluten-Free Eats
- Chili Lime Instant Pot Short Ribs, via What Great Grandma Ate
- Paleo Fish Taco Bowls, via The Movement Menu
- Spinach Artichoke Twice Baked Potatoes via Paleo Running Momma
Think you have what it takes? We know you do! Start your healthy shopping with Ibotta and enjoy a healthy mind, body & wallet.