Countdown to midnight with a few of these deliciously festive cocktails.
- 3 ounces gin
- 1-ounce honey sage syrup, depending on your desired level of sweetness (recipe below)
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 5 ounces club soda
- fresh sage leaves for garnish
Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to low & stir until it appears that all of the honey has dissolved. Remove from heat & let sit until completely cooled to room temperature. Remove sage leaves before using.
2. Cranberry Gin Fizz Cocktail
- 1 heaping tablespoon cranberry sauce
- 1 ounce (30 ml) gin
- 1 ounce (30 ml) orange liqueur, such as triple sec
- Club soda or sparkling water
- Orange slice, for garnish
- Rosemary sprig, for garnish
Add the cranberry sauce, gin, triple sec, and ice to a cocktail shaker. Shake vigorously for 10-15 seconds. Pour into a tumbler class and top with club soda or sparkling water. Garnish with orange slice and rosemary sprig.
- 1 1/2 cups fresh lime juice
- 1 cup agave silver tequila
- 1 cup Triple Sec or Cointreau
- 1 bottle (750 mL) champagne (about 3 cups)
- lime wedges and coarse salt or sugar to rim the glasses
- (optional: additional sweetener such as sugar, honey, agave, etc.)
Stir the lime juice, tequila, & Triple Sec together. Prepare your glasses by running a lime wedge around the rim of the serving glasses, & then dipping the glasses in coarse salt or sugar. Pour about 1/3 cup of margarita mixture into a champagne glass, & fill the rest of the glass up with champagne.
- 1/2 cup purple-skinned grapes
- 1 loosely packed tablespoon of rosemary needles
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon freshly squeezed, strained lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons gin
- sparkling water
In a jar or cocktail shaker, combine the grapes, rosemary, & sugar. Use a muddling stick to mash the grapes to a pulp. Work in the lemon juice, then the gin. Strain the mixture, pressing on the solids to extract all the good stuff. Stir in ice, then strain into a glass filled with ice, & top off with a splash of sparkling water.
- 1 cup Triple Sec
- 1 cup blackberry brandy
- 1/2 cup Chambord
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 4 cups ginger ale
- 2 750ml bottles Pink Champagne
- Raspberries for garnish
Combine the Triple Sec, blackberry brandy, Chambord, & pineapple juice in a large pitcher. Cover and store in the fridge overnight. Just before serving, add the Triple Sec mixture, ginger ale, & the champagne together in a large punch bowl. Serve over ice and garnish with fresh raspberries if desired.
Cash Back on Ingredients:
- André Champagne, buy 2 & earn $1.50 cash back
- Korbel & Any Brand Juice, earn up to $4.00 cash back
- Verdi or Verdi Sparkletini, earn $2.00 cash back
- Simply Orange, earn $.50 cash back
- Absolut Vodka, earn $3.00 cash back
- Cane Run Rum, earn $6.00 cash back
- Sauza Tequila, earn $3.00 cash back
*Please note that Beer, Wine & Spirit offers are only available in certain states. Learn More