Look frightfully flawless this Halloween with DIY makeup ideas.
Low on supplies? This costume is incredibly easy to put together. Simply grab a plaid shirt, jeans, and boots and you’re already halfway there. Complete the look with some black eyeliner and orange eyeshadow.
via The Joy of Fashion
Anyone can be an animal, but this simple DIY is a clever way to stand out at parties. Rock it with a cute dress (or a ton of comfy layers if it’s already 30 degrees out).
via The Merry Thought
This creepy creation is perfect for last-minute costumes. Pair it with any dress you already own! You can also cut up a cheap dress from the thrift store for a more authentic, ragdoll look.
via Slashed Beauty
This is ideal for anyone who’s a fan of the Addams Family (or the color black). Most of the supplies you need are already in your makeup bag, making this a very budget-friendly costume. She’s creepy and she’s kooky, mysterious and spooky!
Calling all music lovers! Pay tribute to David Bowie, one of the most influential musicians of all time, with one of his most iconic looks. Use tape to ensure you get the perfect angles.
via Nasty Gal
Cash Back on Supplies
- COVERGIRL® LashBlast Volume Mascara, earn $2.00 cash back
- Cetaphil® Gentle Makeup Remover, earn $1.50 cash back
- Black Opal, earn $3.00 cash back
- Burt’s Bees® Cosmetics, earn $2.00 cash back
- Pond’s® Moisture Clean™ Towelettes, earn $1.50 cash back
- Neutrogena® Cosmetics Face Products, earn $3.75 cash back