This flavor-packed meal is an instant hit at the dinner table.
- 1/2 pound lasagna noodles (9)
- 1 and 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 3 cups (24 oz.) picante sauce or salsa
- 1 can sliced black olives, drained
- 2 cups (16 oz.) sour cream
- 1 egg
- 3 cups (12 oz.) Sargento Shredded 4 Cheese Mexican – Traditional Cut, divided
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions. Drain.
- Meanwhile, cook meat in 12-inch skillet over medium heat until brown; drain.
- Add picante and black olives; simmer uncovered on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Combine sour cream and egg; set aside.
- Spray 13×9-inch pan with nonstick vegetable spray. Layer 3 to 4 lasagna noodles in pan. Spread with approximately 1-1/2 cups meat mixture.
- Top with 1/3 of sour cream and 1 cup cheese. Repeat, totaling 3 layers.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350°F 50 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
image & recipe via Sargento