With only three steps and four ingredients, this appetizer is the perfect last-minute party food.
- 4 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- 6 oz herbed feta cheese, at room temperature
- 1 can Lindsay® California Black Olives
- ¾ cup finely crushed walnuts
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese and herbed feta cheese.
- Coat olives with the cheese mix and form them into balls, completely encasing them in the cheese mixture. Roll the balls in the walnut crumbles to lightly coat them. Chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Let the cheese balls sit at room temperature for a few minutes before serving. Serve with toothpicks.
image & recipe via Lindsay Olives