Made with chia seeds, almond milk and fresh strawberries, this simple breakfast is perfect for on-the-go snacking.
- 3/4 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons Peter Pan® Simply Ground Peanut Butter
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 tablespoon seedless strawberry jam
- Stir together oats, almond milk, peanut butter and chia seeds in medium bowl. In another small bowl, gently stir together jam and strawberries.
- Fill 2 half-pint jars or small bowls with half of the oat mixture. Top each evenly with strawberry mixture and remaining oat mixture. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight. Top each jar with a small spoonful of peanut butter and strawberry jam just before serving, if desired.
image & recipe via Ready Set Eat