Ice cream makes everything better, especially when it’s under 300 calories per pint!
- 1 bottle of ginger beer
- 3 ounces of Vodka
- 4 scoops of Halo Top Strawberry Ice Cream
- 1 ounce lime juice
- Lime slice for garnish
- Pour vodka and lime juice into a martini shaker with ice until cool.
- Add two scoops of Halo Top Strawberry to each of the two copper mugs.
- Pour martini shaker over the Halo Top Strawberry ice cream.
- Add half of the ginger beer to each mug.
- Garnish with slice of lime.
image & recipe via Halo Top