Sweet potato, fresh veggies and maple almond butter come together for the perfect game day snack.
- 6 small sweet potatoes
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- Sea salt and black pepper
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/3 cup black beans
- 1/3 cup corn kernels
- 1 tomato, finely diced
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
- ½ Teaspoon cumin
- ¼ Teaspoon paprika
- 3 slices cooked bacon, optional
- ¼ Cup Justin’s Maple Almond Butter
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Rub sweet potatoes with oil; season with salt and pepper. Bake on a baking pan until tender, 40 – 45 min.
- Cut sweet potatoes in half. Scoop out 2 tablespoons potato from each half and save for another use.
- In a medium bowl, mix together remaining ingredients ( quinoa through bacon). Stuff sweet potato skins with filling.
- Place sweet-potato skins on baking sheet; bake at 450 degrees until edges are lightly browned, about 15 min.
- Remove from oven and drizzle 2 teaspoons Maple Almond Butter over each sweet-potato skin. Serve warm.
Pairing Suggestion: Budweiser or Bud Light
image & recipe via Justin’s