This juicy burger is bursting with flavor.
- 1 Jalapeño, diced
- 4 oz PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup KRAFT Naturally Shredded Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1 lb 85% lean ground beef
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp ground chipotle
- Combine the jalapeño, cream cheese, and cheddar cheese until combined. Season the ground beef with garlic salt, and chipotle.
- Separate your meat into three balls. Create an indentation with your thumb, then scoop the cheese mixture in. Wrap the burger around the cheese, making sure to close all edges using the beef.
- On medium-high heat place the burgers on a cast iron skillet or a large pan. Cook for 5-7 minutes on each side. (If you prefer your burger well done, finish cooking in the oven at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes).
- Assemble with all your favorite toppings!
video & recipe via Food Dolls