This creamy comfort food is bound to go fast.
- 1 box Barilla Pronto Elbows
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 tablespoon dry mustard
- 3/4 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese grated
- 3 cups water
- 1 and 1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons parsley chopped
- Pour whole box of pasta into a large skillet (approximately 12 inches in diameter). Pour 3 cups of cold water into the pan, ensuring that the water covers the pasta.
- Turn on the burner to high, then set your timer for 10 minutes. Optional: add about 1/2 teaspoon of salt to taste.
- Cook on high, stirring regularly, until most of the water is absorbed about 10 minutes but may vary by stove.
- Add mustard and cream and bring to a simmer then, remove skillet from the heat and gently fold in sharp cheddar, Parmigiano and parsley. Serve immediately.
image & recipe via Barilla