Liven up breakfast with the tender taste of baked Sweet Potato Cups, made with spicy pancetta sausage and drizzled with Nature Nate’s Honey.
2 medium sweet potatoes
- ½ cup shredded parmesan
- 1 cup diced pancetta
- 2 tablespoons Nature Nate’s Raw & Unfiltered Honey
- 6 eggs
- ¼ cup freshly chopped chives
- salt and pepper
- nonstick olive oil spray
- Pierce sweet potatoes with a fork. Microwave for 5 minutes. Allow to cool slightly, then remove peels with a sharp knife. Shred with a grater. Combine with shredded parmesan.
- Coat muffin tin with nonstick spay. Fill tins with sweet potato hash. Bake at 350ºF for 15 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, stir together pancetta and honey.
- Spoon ¾ of the pancetta mixture into the bottom of baked sweet potato cups.
- Crack an egg into each cup. Top with remaining pancetta and chives. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake at 350ºF for 15 more minutes. Allow to cool slightly before removing from muffin tin.
Pairing Suggestion: Evolution Fresh Cold-Pressed Juice
image & recipe via Nature Nate’s