This sinfully sweet sangria is sure to be your next go-to cocktail.
- 1 liter bottle Fetzer White Wine
- 8 cups fresh apple cider
- 1 cup SMIRNOFF Vodka
- 4-5 apples, chopped
- 1/4 cup caramel syrup (plus more for garnishing)
- Place chopped apples in the bottom of a large pitcher.
- Drizzle the caramel syrup over top. Add white wine, apple cider and vodka, then stir well to combine.
- Refrigerate at least four hours before serving or overnight.
- Before serving, swirl caramel syrup around the inside of a glass.
- Fill with chilled sangria, including apples, and sip!
*Alcohol rebates are only available in certain states. Learn more.
image & recipe via The Sweetest Occasion