Bake up some spooky sweets for the kids for a frightfully delicious Halloween.
- 1 package (10 oz., about 40) JET-PUFFED Marshmallows
- 4 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 6 cups Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 6 cups Kellogg’s® Cocoa Krispies® cereal
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- Canned frosting or decorating gel
- Assorted candies
- food coloring
- In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat. To tint orange stir in red and yellow food coloring, if desired.
- Add Kellogg’s Rice Krispies cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Using 1/2-cup measuring cup coated with cooking spray divide warm cereal mixture into portions. Using buttered hands shape each portion into pumpkin shape. Decorate with frosting and/or candies. Best if served the same day.
In microwave-safe bowl heat butter and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. To tint orange, stir in red and yellow food coloring, if desired. Follow steps 2 and 3 above. Microwave cooking times may vary.
image & recipe via Kellogg’s