Welcome to the Weekly Wrap Up! In this week’s edition, kick off All Hallows’ Eve with a festive party game that’ll have the kids bursting with laughter.
- Combine two of your favorite fall confections into a delicious Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie using Challenge Cream Cheese.
- Brew up some magic this Halloween with a bewitching Chocolate Root Beer Punch, made with hot cocoa, root beer and whipped cream.
- From festive fall gatherings to everyday snacking, this Fall Snack Mix from Hampton Creek is sure to start the party.
- Clean up whatever life throws down. For truly tough messes, choose nothing less than a Brawny® Paper Towel.
- Dannon Yogurt is made from all natural ingredients with vitamin D and whole milk. Try a flavor today & get $.50 cash back.
- Make it a family movie night for the kids with Kidfresh® Frozen Kids’ Meals and Ice Age: Collision Course™.
- Kick of Halloween with a bang, not a boo. This DIY Pop Goes the Pumpkin game easy to setup and simple fun for the kids (via Martha Stewart).
- Can’t get enough of the Halloween season? Discover 400+ Halloween Projects from Jo-Ann Fabric & Craft Stores.
Tip of the Week:
NEW: Discover the answers you’re looking for faster than ever with our new and improved Ibotta Help Center.
image & pinspiration via Martha Stewart