Welcome to the Weekly Wrap! In this week’s edition, create your own beautifully decorated pumpkins with a few simple stencils.
- Sweeten up your next breakfast with delicious layers Banana Bacon & Peanut Butter Pancakes covered in Hungry Jack maple syrup.
- Score a touchdown at the snack table with a hearty Cheese Spinach Dip from Daisy Brand, made with pimento peppers, pepper jack and Monterey jack cheese.
- Enjoy Dessert Nachos using traditional s’more ingredients with a twist of crumbled brownie, creamy peanut butter, and topped with Reddi-wip.
- Indulge your daring side and find the perfect scent for you with Glade’s new Autumn Collection®.
- Feeling parched? The refreshing flavors of Tropicana Watermelon and Lemonades are sure to put a smile on your face.
- Chobani Simply 100® Greek Yogurt products are naturally sweetened and full of flavor, helping you reach your goals in the right way.
- Create your very own pumpkin creations with an easy Stencil DIY that takes minutes to paint on (via Martha Stewart).
- Cleaning the house? Discover 7 Brilliant DIY Scents that will make your home smell amazing (via Chasing Foxes).
Tip of the Week:
DON’T MISS OUT: Today is the last day to get an extra $10 with the September Savings bonus. Learn more.
image & pinspiration via Martha Stewart