It’s National Pancake Day! Sweeten up your next breakfast with delicious layers of bacon, banana slices and peanut butter filled between a fluffy stack of flapjacks.
- No-stick cooking spray
- 2 cups Hungry Jack Complete Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 1 pound thick-cut bacon slices, cooked
- 3/4 cup extra crunchy peanut butter
- 2 medium ripe bananas, sliced
- Hungry Jack Honey Maple Flavored Syrup
- Coat griddle or large skillet with no-stick cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat (375°F). Stir pancake mix and water in large bowl until smooth. Let stand 3 minutes.
- Make 8 large pancakes, in batches, pouring a scant 1/2 cup batter for each pancake onto griddle. Place two slices bacon on each pancake. Cook until bubbles appear and edges are dry, about 1 to 1 1/2 minutes. Turn; cook an additional 1 minute or until golden brown.
- Stack pancakes on serving plate layered with peanut butter and bananas. Serve with syrup.
Pairing Suggestion: Folgers Coffee
Earn an extra $.50 when you redeem both of the following Hungry Jack rebates exclusively fat Target:
image & recipe via Hungry Jack