Welcome to the Weekly Wrap Up! In this week’s edition, plan a final campout with the kids using fun DIY decor.
- Transform the traditional PB&J into a delicious, dairy-free smoothie kids and adults alike will enjoy.
- Craving fried food? Cook up some quality crab cakes using the crunch of Post Cereal and the spice of sriracha for a savory appetizer you can make in half an hour.
- From savory sides to grilled works of art, cook up a satisfying spread this holiday weekend with 12 Delicious Bites for Labor Day.
- Start your mornings off right with new Carnation Breakfast Essentials® Light Start™ Drink.
- Kids home from school? Have some fun together by mixing up a batch of tasty JELL-O Creations.
- INIT Nut & Fruit Bars have fuel, fun and flavor in every bite. Grab a box today and earn $1.75 cash back.
- Summer’s going fast! Enjoy the final days of warm weather with a DIY Decorated Campsite the kids will love.
- Already sleeping through classes? Get the energy you need with 17 Power Snacks every college student should know.
Tip of the Week:
image & pinspiration via Jo-Ann Fabric & Craft Stores