Fuel your day with the protein-packed taste of eggs baked in fresh avocado and topped with a splash of hot sauce.
- 2 avocados, halved
- 4 Eggland’s Best Eggs
- 1/2 tomato, chopped
- slat & pepper to taste
- a splash of Melinda’s Pepper Sauce
- optional – garnish with your favorite cheese
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F.
- Halve each avocado lengthwise and take out the pit.
- Scoop out the avocado so the hole matches the size of your eggs to avoid any spillage.
- Crack an egg into each half of the avocado, resting the edge of the avocado on the side of the cookie sheet to keep it stable.
- Place in the oven for 10 – 15 minutes; adjust based on how you like your eggs cooked.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, garnish with tomatoes and cheese if you like!
Pairing Suggestion: ColdFresh Cold-Pressed Juice
image & recipe via Eggland’s Best