Fancify your finger food with the delicious crunch of Cucumber Bites from Daisy Brand, made with dijon mustard and finely chopped red onion.
- 1/4 cup Daisy Light Sour Cream
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 12 slices pumpernickel bread
- 1/4 seedless cucumber, cut diagonally into 24 very thin slices
- 1 cup Daisy Cottage Cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- Mix the sour cream and mustard in a small bowl.
- Cut each slice of bread diagonally into 2 triangles.
- Spread about 1 teaspoon of the sour cream mixture on each bread slice.
- Place a cucumber slice on each triangle and top with 2 teaspoons of cottage cheese.
- Sprinkle the top of the cottage cheese with the dill and onion.
Pairing Suggestion: Mark West Pinot Noir
image & recipe via Daisy Brand