Welcome to the Weekly Wrap Up! In this week’s edition, deck out your backyard for the 4th with festive DIY Garland’s you can make using tissue paper. Perfect for parties on a budget!
- Hosting company? These Cheesy Quiche Bites from Daisy Brand are loaded with flavor and ready in half an hour.
- Tender cuts of pork and fresh cut vegetables come together for savory Pork & Pepper Kabobs bursting with flavor.
- Sweeten up your 4th of July spread with a Vanilla Ice Cream Pie from Reddi Wip, made with strawberries, blueberries and a homemade graham cracker crust.
- Laundry day just got better thanks to the super effective, sublimely scented laundry detergent from method®, with naturally derived cleaning power.
- Help balance and replenish your body with Nature’s Way Fortify Daily probiotics.
- Mixing up a summer salad? Top it with your favorite flavor of Just Dressing from Hampton Creek and earn $1.00 cash back.
- Liven up your weekend bash with fun and festive 4th of July Garlands you can make in a flash (via Oh Happy Day).
- Sick of getting ready in the morning? Discover 47 Lazy-Girl Beauty Hacks Everyone Should Know (via Buzzfeed).
- Complete your Independence Day feast with 5 Things You Didn’t Know You Can Cook on a Grill (via Living Alot).
Tip of the Week:
NEW: Celebrate the red, white, and blue with some extra green when you complete the Independence Day Bonus. Check your app for details!
image & pinspiration via Oh Happy Day