Tender cuts of pork and fresh cut vegetables come together with the savory marinade of McCormick’s for an easy appetizer bursting with flavor.
- 1 package McCormick Grill Mates Montreal Steak Single Use Marinade, divided
- 1 (1 1/4 pounds) pork tenderloin, cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 large onion, cut into 3/4-inch wedges
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- Reserve 2 tablespoons of the Marinade. Place pork and vegetables in 2 separate large resealable plastic bags or glass dishes. Pour remaining Marinade evenly into each back; turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove pork and vegetables from Marinade. Discard any remaining Marinade. Alternately thread pork and vegetables onto skewers.
- Grill kabobs over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until pork is to desired doneness and vegetables are tender, turning occasionally and brushing with reserved Marinade. Serve with cooked rice, if desired.
Pairing Suggestion: Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer
image & recipe via McCormick’s