Kids and adults alike will go crazy over these delicious Baked Confetti Donuts from Betty Crocker, made with yellow cake mix and covered in rainbow sprinkles.
- 3/4 cup Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ yellow cake mix (from 15.25-oz box)
- 1 cup Original Bisquick™ Mix
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 tablespoons multicolored nonpareils
Glaze and Topping:
- 1/2 cup Betty Crocker Rich & Creamy vanilla frosting (from 16-oz container)
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon warm water
- 1/4 cup multicolored nonpareils
- Heat oven to 325°F. Lightly spray 2 doughnut pans with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mix cake mix, Bisquick mix, sugar and salt. Stir in milk and eggs. Mix until well combined. Stir in 3 tablespoons nonpareils. Fill each doughnut cup three-fourths full.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until doughnuts spring back when touched. Cool in pans 10 minutes; remove to cooling rack. Cool completely.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, stir frosting and warm water with spoon until smooth. Dip one side of each doughnut into glaze; top with 1/4 cup nonpareils.
Pairing Suggestion: Minute Maid Light
image & recipe via Betty Crocker