- 1 cup almond (or regular) flour
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 8 dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp almond milk (or other non-dairy milk)
- 3 Tbsp Madhava Organic Pure & Raw Honey
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Add dry ingredients (except dates) to a bowl and mix to combine.
- Add dates and wet ingredients to bowl of a food processor, pulse a few times, then process until thoroughly combined and smooth. Add mixture to dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Pour into 12-cup muffin pan, filling each 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350 degrees until toothpick inserted in centermost muffin comes out clean.
Pairing Suggestion: Dunkin’ Donuts Coffee
image & recipe via Madhava Sweeteners