Enjoy an indulgent breakfast you can feel good about with a Yogurt Berry Trifle from Oikos, made with fresh berries, orange zest and angel food cake.
- 4 cups fresh sliced strawberries, or assortment of berries (raspberries, blueberries, sliced strawberries)
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- The juice and zest on one Navel orange
- 4 cups cubed angel food or pound cake
- 3 cups Oikos® Greek 0% Vanilla yogurt
- Mix together the berries, sugar, and the juice and zest of orange, tossing to coat. Set aside for 15-20 minutes.
- In one of 6 wine glasses or glass bowls Place 1/3 cup cake cubes, 1/3 cup berries and 1/4 cup yogurt, repeat process ending with yogurt. Repeat with the remaining glasses. Refrigerate trifles until ready to serve. Top with a mint if desired.
image & recipe via Oikos Yogurt