Welcome to the Weekly Wrap Up! Check back each Friday for useful recipes, rebates and ‘pinspiration’ to help you make the most out of the cash you earn.
- Heat up an authentic Mexican breakfast with Huevos Rancheros from Lindsay Olives, packed with 22 grams of protein and loaded with shredded cheese.
- Snacking on apple slices will never be the same once you dunk them in this crazy-delicious dip loaded with chopped Snickers™ candy bars and apple pie filling.
- Treat yourself to ice cream you can feel good eating with pints from Halo Top Creamery, available in several tasty, low-calorie flavors.
- Don’t feel like cooking? Make it a Ruby Tuesday with $5.00 cash back on sharable appetizers, juicy burgers and an endless salad bar.
- Whether she’s into fitness, fashion, cooking, or interior design, JCPenney has the perfect present for your leading lady.
- Enjoy craft time with the kids while making mom a special set of Mother’s Day Bracelets from Jo-Ann Fabric & Craft Stores.
- Revamp your style for summer with 31 Clothing Tips Every Girl Should Know from Listotic, including ways to waterproof your shoes using beeswax.
Tip of the Week:
images & pinspiration via JCPenney