Welcome to the Weekly Wrap Up! Check back each Friday for useful recipes, rebates and ‘pinspiration’ to help you make the most out of the cash you earn.
- Hosting brunch? Put together a memorable meal for friends with Blueberry Pancakes from Libertè, made with salted caramel.
- Grill up a flavorful appetizer for guests with Maple Bacon Chicken Bites from McCormick Spice, marinated beforehand for a smokey, sweet finish.
- End the night on a sweet note with Oreo Cheesecake Cookies you can make with five simple ingredients.
- Protect yourself from cavities with the advanced care of REACH Toothbrushes, contoured specifically to clean those hard to reach places.
- Tackling parenthood? Introduce little ones to the goodness of fruit, veggies and other wholesome ingredients with Gerber Baby Food.
- Treat mom to something nice and get a little gift for yourself when you shop beachy prints, summer brights, and more at Gap Factory.
- Stay cool this summer with 10 Iced Coffee Hacks from The Huffington Post you shouldn’t live without, including several types of ice cubes you’d never think to try.
- Make chores fun again with the Perfect Playlist for Household Cleaning from Skinny Mom, guaranteed to keep you moving till you get the job done.
Tip of the Week:
Ibotta currently works with over 300 retailers, and we’re just getting started. Have a favorite store or brand you’d like to have in the app? You can help!
image & pinspiration via The Huffington Post