Welcome to the Weekly Wrap Up! Check back each Friday for useful recipes, rebates and ‘pinspiration’ to help you make the most out of the cash you earn.
- Satisfy early morning cravings with a piping hot Breakfast Burrito from Hunt’s, made with spicy cheese, black beans and wrapped in a whole wheat tortilla.
- Settle in for a night of movies with a batch of Oreo Popcorn from Snackworks. One bite and you’ll be hooked to this sweet and salty snack!
- Shop the largest assortment of crafting products under one roof and earn $5 cash back at Jo-Ann Fabric & Craft Stores.
- In the market for some new wheels? Performance Bicycle has the gear, experience and support you need to get fit and have fun.
- Bring goodness and excitement to your table in thirty minutes or less with sauce and crust mix from The Good Table.
- Cleaning up the house? Declutter and destress with a list of 50 Things to Throw Out Now via LiveStrong.
- Put together a cute art project with the kids by making a Crayola Crayon Bowl from The Celebration Shoppe. This colorful craft makes a great present for teachers!
- Preparing for Mother’s Day? Discover 2 Ways to Use Scrap Fabric for a more elegant bouquet of flowers.
Tip of the Week:
Have you heard? It pays to be social. For each new friend you refer to Ibotta with your referral code you’ll get $5, plus they’ll get $10!
image & pinspiration via Me Sew Crazy