On the hunt for a healthy breakfast? This nutrient rich smoothie is packed with protein, greek yogurt and tastes just like peanut butter and jelly!
- 3 tablespoons Jif™ Peanut Powder
- 1 cup Silk Vanilla Almond Milk
- ½ cup Oikos® Triple Zero Greek Nonfat Yogurt
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- ¼ cup old fashioned oats, uncooked
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until processed, thick and creamy; about a minute.
- Note: Depending on desired thickness, add more frozen blueberries or almond milk to thick or thin it out.
Makes two 9 oz. servings.
images & recipe via Plating Pixels