- 2 cups Original Bisquick Baking Mix
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup dried blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries (do not thaw)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 4 1/2 teaspoons milk
- Heat oven to 425°F. Spray doughnut pan with cooking spray. In medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix, 2 tablespoons of the granulated sugar, 2/3 cup milk, 2 teaspoons of the vanilla and the egg until blended. Stir in blueberries. Spoon batter into resealable food-storage plastic bag; seal bag. Cut off small corner of bag; squeeze bag to pipe batter into pan, using about 1/4 cup for each doughnut.
- 2 Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Immediately remove doughnuts from pan to cooling rack. Cool completely.
- 3 In 1-quart saucepan, heat raspberries, water and remaining 2 tablespoons granulated sugar to boiling over medium heat. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until thickened and syrupy. Strain; cool. Stir in 1 cup of the powdered sugar and remaining 1/2 teaspoon vanilla with whisk until smooth and thickened. Dip tops of doughnuts in berry glaze; let excess drip off. Let stand until set.
- 4 In medium bowl, mix remaining 1 cup powdered sugar and 4 1/2 teaspoons milk with whisk until smooth. Drizzle over doughnuts. Let stand until set.
Pairing Suggestion: Simply Orange
image & recipe via Betty Crocker