Welcome to the Weekly Wrap Up! Check back each Friday for useful recipes, rebates and ‘pinspiration’ to help you make the most out of the cash you earn.
- Short on time this weekend? Make this impossibly easy Bacon, Egg and Tot Bake using Bisquick the night before for a stress-free holiday brunch.
- Complete the dessert table with a batch of Easter Egg Cupcakes, made with a cream cheese and white chocolate icing.
- From video games to accessories, GameStop has the perfect basket stuffers for every gamer in your family.
- Need a home refresh? Discover the right scent for you with Glade‘s premium sprays, candles, wax melts and more.
- Simple, strong & never bitter, High Brew Coffee is the perfect dose of natural caffeine to help boost your day.
- Whether you’re crafting with the kids or decorating for an elegant meal, these egg-themed DIY’s are a great addition to any Easter bash.
- Going healthy this spring? Discover 40 Ways to Add Veggies To Your Meal from Greatlist.
Tip of the Week:
Did you know Ibotta is on Snapchat? Follow us at “ibottaapp” for special sneak peaks, live events and much more!
image & pinspiration via Garden and Glaze