- 8 eggs
- 1 can (18.5 oz) Progresso™ Light vegetable and noodle soup
- 5 frozen sausage links (4 oz), thawed, cut into 1/4-inch pieces (can use soy-sausage for a vegetarian option)
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, cut into bite-size strips
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning or dried basil leaves
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese (2 oz)
- Chopped fresh basil leaves, if desired
- Heat oven to 425°F. In medium bowl, beat eggs with wire whisk until blended. Stir in soup, sausage, bell pepper and Italian seasoning. Pour into 12-inch ovenproof nonstick skillet.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until set. Sprinkle cheese over top. Cover; let stand 5 minutes before serving. Cut into wedges to serve. Sprinkle basil leaves over top.
Pairing Suggestion: Folgers Coffee
image & recipe via Progresso Soup