Welcome to the Weekly Wrap Up! Check back each Friday for useful recipes, rebates and ‘pinspiration’ to help you make the most out of the cash you earn.
- Make coworkers jealous with 3 Easy Bring-to-Work Salads you can store in a mason jar.
- Have leftover chili? Use it to make a few hearty Chili Pot Pies, made with a cornbread crust and loaded with your favorite shredded cheese.
- BEWARE: One bite of these 5-Ingredient Oreo Cheesecake Cookies from Baker By Nature and you may not be able to stop.
- Stop stuffy noises in their tracks with the soft and gentle touch of Kleenex Facial Tissues, available in Ultra or Lotion varieties.
- New StarKist Tuna & Salmon Creations Pouch’s come in a convenient, no-drain, single-serve pouch – making them easy to enjoy anywhere.
- Bring true-to-life fragrance to your home with the help of Glade, available in a wide selection of scents to keep your home smelling fresh and clean.
- Take back laundry day with 20 Must Know Laundry Hacks that’ll save you time and effort when chores start to pile up.
- Brighten up your home with a few colorful DIY Painted Bottles you can make with the kids, perfect for Spring decor!
Tip of the Week:
Still learning how to use Ibotta? Take a look at 4 Easy Ways To Maximize Your Earnings.
(image & pinspiration via Ivanka Trump)