Satisfy lunch cravings with a fresh apple salad from Zing Stevia, made with oven-roasted chicken for an extra boost of protein.
- 3/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 cold green apple, medium, chopped with skin
- 1 cold red apple, medium, chopped with skin
- 1 packet (1 g.) Zing™ Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups boiled or oven roasted chicken without skin, diced (about 10 oz.)
- 1 head fresh Boston or romaine lettuce
- In a large bowl, add mayo, chopped apples, Zing™ Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener, vinegar and cinnamon; mix well. Add chicken and toss to coat.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to use. Serve over lettuce.
Pairing Suggestion: Sweet Leaf Tea
(image & recipe via Zing Stevia)