- 1 cup fat-free (skim) milk
- 1/2 cup fat-free egg product
- 1 Tbsp Truvía Natural Sweetener Spoonable
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 6 slices flourless sprouted 100% grain bread
- 1 1/2 cups mixed fresh berries (raspberries, strawberries, blueberries), sliced if large
- 6 Tbsp frozen (thawed) sugar-free whipped topping
- Sugar-free maple-flavored syrup, if desired
- In medium bowl, beat milk, egg product, Truvía®Natural Sweetener, salt and vanilla. Pour into shallow dish; set aside.
- Heat nonstick griddle or nonstick skillet over medium heat or to 350°F. (To test griddle, sprinkle with a few drops of water. If bubble jump around, heat is just right.). Grease griddle with butter as needed.
- Dip bread into egg mixture; coating each side of bread. Place on griddle. Cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Serve each slice with 1/4 cup berries and 1 tablespoon whipped topping. Drizzle with syrup.
Pairing Suggestion: ZICO Coconut Water
(image & recipe via Truvia)