Welcome to the Weekly Wrap Up! Check back each Friday for useful recipes, rebates and ‘pinspiration’ to help you make the most out of the cash you earn.
- Have you ever wanted to make Sriracha Mayo from scratch? Look no further with this 10-minute recipe from Thrillist.
- Wow your guests with these flavorful Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs served with a side of spicy RAGÚ dipping sauce.
- Keep the fridge stocked with the refreshing taste of Diet Coke and earn over $4 at Target.
- Add some flavor to your veggie spread with Marzetti Veggie Dip, available in several varieties.
- Make appetizers taste even better with the delicious addition of Daisy Sour Cream.
- Seal and store all of your leftovers with Glad ClingWrap, made strong for long-lasting freshness.
- Bring the spirit of the game to your home with a few football-themed DIY ideas from No.2 Pencil.
- Not a sports fan? Discover 24 things to do at a Big Game party…instead of watching the game (via BuzzFeed).
Tip of the Week:
Short on time this weekend? Pull off the perfect party with a few no-fuss recipes you can prepare in less than an hour.
(image & pinspiration via No.2 Pencil)