- 1 pouch Betty Crocker Peanut Butter Cookie Mix
- Oil, water and egg called for on cookie pouch mix
- 1 container Betty Crocker Rich & Creamy chocolate frosting
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tube Betty Crocker white decorating cookie icing
- Make cookie dough as directed on package. Shape dough into 1 1/2–inch balls. Place on ungreased cookie sheets; press each ball into ovals, 1/4–inch thick.
- Bake at 375° F 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown around edges. Cool; place cookies on cooling racks. Cool completely.
- In small bowl, stir chocolate frosting and peanut butter until blended. Spread frosting over cookies; pipe laces with white frosting.
Pairing Suggestions: a2 Milk
(image & recipe via Betty Crocker)