- Waffle mix
- Waffle iron
- A pint of your favorite Ben & Jerry’s ice cream
- Strawberries, raspberries or other delicious fruits
- Prepare the waffle batter according to the package.
- Grease the waffle iron, pour recommended amount batter into place, and cook your waffle to golden brown perfection.
- Remove waffle and allow to cool completely.
- Cut your waffle into quarters and place one quarter on a plate.
- Using a large knife, slice your Ben & Jerry’s pint to make a perfect circle of ice cream, then unwrap the pint container from the ice cream.
- Place ice cream slice onto your waffle piece.
- Add sliced strawberries, raspberries, blackberries or other delicious fruits.
Don’t have a waffle iron? This recipe works great with Bisquick pancakes too!
(video & recipe via Ben & Jerry’s)