- 1 pouch Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Betty Crocker red and green decorating icings
- Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, stir cookie mix, flour, butter and egg until dough forms.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls. In small bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon. Roll balls in sugar-cinnamon mixture. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 11 to 12 minutes or until set. Cool 1 minute. Remove from cookie sheets. If desired, roll tops of warm cookies in additional sugar-cinnamon mixture. Cool completely, about 20 minutes. Decorate as desired using icing.
(image & recipe via Betty Crocker)