- 1 pouch Betty Crocker™ Sugar Cookie Mix
- 2 tablespoons Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 egg
- 21 pretzel sticks, broken in half
- 1 container (12 oz) Betty Crocker™ Whipped fluffy white frosting
- Assorted candies
- Heat oven to 375°F. In medium bowl, stir cookie mix, flour, butter and egg until soft dough forms.
- Shape dough into 21 (1 ¼-inch) balls, 21 (1-inch) balls and 21 (¾-inch) balls. For each snowman, place 3 balls in decreasing sizes with edges just touching on ungreased cookie sheet; flatten balls slightly. Place snowmen about 3 inches apart.
- Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Remove from oven; immediately insert pretzel sticks into sides of middle balls for arms. Cool 5 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- Frost cookies and decorate with candies.
Suggestion: Add button’s to your snowmen using M&M’s for an added touch of chocolate.