- ¾ cup Land O Lakes® Butter
- 3 (1-ounce) squares unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1 cup sugar
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 Land O Lakes® Eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 16 ounces vanilla or chocolate-flavored candy coating (almond bark)
- 40 lollipop sticks
- Decorator candies
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 8-inch square baking pan; set aside. Line 15x10x1-inch baking pan with waxed paper; set aside.
- Combine ½ cup butter and 2 ounces chocolate in 2-quart saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, 3-5 minutes or until melted. Add sugar, flour, eggs, vanilla and salt; mix well.
- Spread batter evenly into prepared 8-inch square baking pan. Bake 23-27 minutes or until brownies just begin to pull away from sides of pan. Cool completely.
- Melt remaining ¼ cup butter and 1 ounce chocolate as above. Finely crumble cooled brownies into bowl. Add butter mixture and powdered sugar; mix well.
- Shape mixture into 1-inch balls; place onto waxed papered prepared pan. Cover with plastic food wrap; refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight or until firm.
- Melt candy coating according to package directions; keep warm.
- Remove 1/3 of balls from refrigerator; insert lollipop sticks. Dip balls into melted coating, swirling or tapping off excess; press coated balls into desired decorations. Push lollipop stick into craft foam or place coated balls onto waxed paper. Repeat with remaining balls. Let stand until coating is set.
(image & recipe via Land O Lakes)