- 1 (19.5-oz.) pkg. Pillsbury Fudge Brownie Mix
- ½ cup mint-flavored chocolate chips
- ¼ cup water
- ½ cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 (16-oz.) container Pillsbury Cream Cheese Frosting
- 5 (0.68-oz.) tubes purchased green decorating gel
- 1to 2 tablespoons (84) cinnamon candies or small red decorator candies
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line 13×9-inch pan with foil, extending foil over sides of pan. Grease bottom only of foil.
- In large bowl, combine brownie mix, chocolate chips, water, oil and eggs; beat 50 strokes with spoon. Spread batter in greased foil-lined pan.
- Bake at 350°F. for 31 to 33 minutes. Cool 1 hour or until completely cooled.
- Spread cream cheese frosting over brownies. Freeze 1 hour.
- Remove brownies from pan by lifting foil; peel off foil. Cut brownies into 6 lengthwise strips. Measure and mark 9″ on long side of brownies. Cut diagonally from 9″ mark to opposite corner of brownies. Make parallel cuts on each side of diagonal cut every 1 ½ inches.
- Outline each brownie diamond with green decorating gel, forming scallops to simulate shape of holly leaves. Place 3 red candies at one long point on each brownie. Store in single layer in covered container in cool place.
Suggestion: Finish decorating with M&M’s for a festive, finished look.
(image & recipe via Pillsbury)