Thanksgiving is right around the corner! Plan your meal with some classic recipes and earn cash back in the process. Now that’s something to be thankful for.
- Wow your guests with Candied Bacon Sweet Potatoes; made with sweet potatoes, pecans, and Farmland Bacon.
- This colorful Roasted Butternut Squash, made with Lindsay Olives, is sure to make your table pop.
The Main Event:
- Flavor this year’s Roasted Turkey with a hint of smoke, herbs, Challenge Butter, and a dash of heat.
- Try a nontraditional layering of Pumpkin Pie over a Challenge Cream Cheese cheesecake base.
- Evoke the flavors of fall in this decadent Autumn Fruit Tart from LAND O LAKES Eggs.
Suggestion: Prepare a few sides or desserts the day before to ensure you have enough time and space for your main entrées. Then keep them fresh and secure with Rubbermaid.