- 6 Eggland’s Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Eggs
- 3 tablespoons fresh salsa or chunky salsa, drained, if necessary
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 2 teaspoons refrigerated fresh salsa
- chopped fresh cilantro, if desired
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise.
- Remove egg whites; place yolks into bowl.
- Place egg whites aside.
- Mash yolks with fork. Add 3 tablespoons salsa and sour cream; mix well.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon egg yolk mixture into each egg white half.
- Top each with about ½ teaspoon salsa and garnish with cilantro, if desired.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving time or up to 24 hours.
Suggestion: Protect your tasty creations for the next Holiday party with a Rubbermaid Party Platter.
(image & recipe via Eggland’s Best)