Welcome to the Weekly Wrap Up! Check back each Friday for useful recipes, rebates and ‘pinspiration’ to help you make the most out of the cash you earn.
- Need a fun activity for the family? Bake some roasted pumpkin seeds and snack on a fall classic.
- Decorate some tasty Betty Crocker brownies and add some monsters to your party spread this weekend.
- Try a refreshing and festive Jack-O-Lantern Smoothie, loaded with bananas and peaches.
- Craving chocolate but don’t want candy? Try some ZICO Chocolate Flavored Premium Coconut Water, for great taste along with electrolytes.
- Halloween costumes can get messy! Remove excess makeup with Kleenex Ultra Soft Facial Tissue.
- Stash candy in style with Hefty Slider Bags and earn cash back at Target.
- Create a last-minute costume with Halloween Makeup Ideas from Buzzfeed. A little color goes a long way.
- Hang up some easy decorations for trick-or-treaters with Listoric’s DIY Hanging Bats. Simple enough for kids to help!
- Trick-or-treating while cold is no fun treat. Keep your feet warm this year with TOM’s Nepal-inspired boots.
Before you start trick-or-treating for the night, plan out your route to maximize your candy stash and cut down on walk time.
(image via Betty Crocker)