- Two ounces diced pancetta
- One (9 ounce) package pumpkin ravioli
- 1 cup Mezzetta Napa Valley Homemade Marinara, warmed
- Optional: garnish with fresh copped parsley
- In a small sauté pan on medium heat, add the diced pancetta and stir occasionally until fat is rendered from the meat and pancetta becomes a bit crispy, about 10 minutes.
- Remove the pan and place on a towel-lined plate to drain any excess grease.
- Cook the ravioli according to package instructions.
- Add the cooked ravioli to the pasta sauce and toss to coat.
- Serve with crispy pancetta on top.
Suggestion: Try pairing your pasta with a bottle of Coppola Rosso & Bianco.
(image & recipe via Mezetta)