Welcome to our first ever Weekly Wrap Up! Each Friday we’ll roll out our favorite recipes, rebates and ‘pinspiration’ to help you make the most out of the cash you earn.
- ‘Spookify’ dessert with peanut butter mousse Graveyard Cups that are perfect for the whole family.
- Shake up snack time with Pumpkin Cheesecake Snickerdoodles.
- Treat party guests to some sinfully delicious Halloween Pumpkin Punch.
- Keep your favorite monsters fed with Harvest Hash trail mix.
- Throw a Tony’s Pizza in the oven for a quick and easy dinner this weekend; available at Walmart.
- Grab some pre-cut, Any Brand Watermelon and earn $.75 now until November.
- Make sure Halloween leftovers stay fresh with Reynolds™ Heat & Eat Containers and earn $2.00 at Target.
- Keep feet dry this fall with Women’s Saltwater Duck Booties by Sperry and earn cash back at Macy’s.
- Not sure what to be this year? Use simple makeup ideas from Buzzfeed to create a festive Halloween look.
- Want a DIY project this weekend? Make a simple pumpkin toss game for your kids and let them score big.
Tip of the Week:
Halloween festivities can last for hours. Wear a pair of comfortable shoes and be sure to bring a light jacket so you’re prepared for wherever the night takes you.
(image by HonestlyYUM)