- 1 tablespoon Land O Lakes® Butter
- ¼ cup finely chopped onion
- ¼ cup chopped yellow, red or orange bell pepper
- ½ cup ranch salad dressing
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ teaspoon chopped fresh dill weed
- Assorted cut-up fresh vegetables (broccoli, snap peas, olives, carrots, cauliflower, bell pepper, celery, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, etc.)
1. Melt butter in 10-inch skillet over medium heat until sizzling. Add onion and bell pepper; cook, stirring occasionally, 5-8 minutes or until softened and just begins to brown. Place into bowl.
2. Add all remaining dip ingredients to bowl. Beat at medium speed until creamy. Place into small shallow bowl. Cover; refrigerate until serving time.
3. Create face on dip using vegetables. Place dip bowl onto large serving platter. Assemble vegetables around bowl to create skeleton. Cover; refrigerate until serving time.
(image & recipe via Land O Lakes)