- ¼ cup Chobani Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1 package frozen mini tart shells (15 shells)
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- ½ cup canned pure pumpkin
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Sweetened whipping cream (optional)
- 15 mint leaves for garnishing
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Place pastry shells on rimmed baking sheet. Using a pastry brush, lightly coat shells with melted butter.
2. Whisk Chobani, pumpkin, egg, brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice in a medium bowl until smooth.
3. Spoon about 1 tablespoon filling into each shell and bake until filling is set and shells are golden brown, 12-14 minutes. Remove from oven and cool completely before topping with whipped cream and a mint leaf.
(image & recipe via Chobani)