Sesame Chicken Lo Mein: Make authentic tasting lo mein at home with chicken and fresh vegetables. No Asian noodles? Use thin spaghetti instead. Earn cash back on McCormick Skillet Sauces!
- Cook noodles as directed on package. Drain well.
- Heat oil in large skillet on high heat. Add chicken; stir fry 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Add vegetables; stir fry on medium-high heat 3 minutes or until tender-crisp and chicken is cooked through.
- Stir in Sauce and noodles. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 1 minute or until heated through.
- 2 ounces dried Asian noodles
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 1 cup red bell pepper strips
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1 package McCormick® Sesame Chicken Stir-Fry Skillet Sauce